Monday 13 May 2013

Important Notice

Good day

I thank you for having read this blog with me as I have received it from the Lord over the past one and a half years. We have just finished with a discussion of the gospel of John chapters fourteen to seventeen, and I trust that you have received something from it that would have encouraged you and brought you closer to the Lord. I, however, felt that the Lord wanted me to wait on Him over the next few days for guidance on the next phase, so I will not place another posting until further notice. Do not go away though, since I will place short golden nuggets as often as possible to keep the blog alive and in the meantime you have over 400 postings to read from unless you have read it all. So, please use this time to catch up on the remainder of the blog, for it contains timeless material aimed at encouraging and challenging the reader (and writer). Also pray for us as a family since we are moving into a new phase with our walk with God and we have a great challenge ahead of us, which we will reveal at the right time.

Lord, I pray that you bless each reader with truth from your word.

Love in Jesus

Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment