Wednesday 7 October 2020

The Courts of Heaven by Robert Henderson Part 3

 Courts of Heaven Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6 & 7

Good day

As you would remember, we were still busy with a series on the fear of the Lord. We then paused those for a while, but now the Holy Spirit introduced me to these teachings of Robert Henderson on the Courts of Heaven.  I applied it and voila - victory in many areas of my life.  It works!

Therefore, before I continue with my series on the fear of the Lord, I'm first going to post Robert's videos.  I suggest that you set time aside for it, for it is going to change your life.  After you've watched these, you'll understand the importance of the teachings the Holy Spirit gave me on the fear of the Lord and then we'll continue with that. Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bIv14RGkWg&list=RDLVA-MANcuJwVo&index=7





No comments:

Post a Comment