Thursday 17 November 2011

A Blessing

Good morning.

I try not to miss a day of writing something. Today, however, I’m somehow tired and a message wouldn’t come into my heart. But I pray for you that the Lord may reveal himself to you today and that He will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; and will counsel you and watch over you (Psalm 32:8).
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" (Isaiah 52:7). May your heart join these feet so that the Lord’s name may be glorified.

I pray that His name be hallowed, His kingdom come and His will be done in and through your life (Matthew 6:9, 10).
Go for it and live for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment